Two Pane File Manager for Linux that I Use

Posted by VasiaUVI | Posted in , , , , | Posted on Friday, February 12, 2010

Every day at work I use only Total Commander to manage files, to upload/download files on/from our servers, etc., and when I'm coming home and work on Ubuntu Linux I use GNOME Commander.

Let me explain a little bit how to install GNOME Commander on your system and to tell you about some other alternatives if maybe you don't like this application.

Open a terminal and write this line:
sudo apt-get install gnome-commander
After this you have to enter your password and the application will install. It's that simple!

Other two pane files managers that you can install are:
Krusader
sudo apt-get install krusader

BSC:
sudo apt-get install bsc

Tux Commander

Hope that you will like one of this for applications!
You can also read this list with this kind of applications.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Please, give me a feedback below: